Friday, January 20, 2012

The Quest

I
don’t know about you, but when I think of a quest it brings to mind Nicholas Cage in National Treasure or Harrison Ford in Raiders of the Lost Ark. It’s searching for something of extreme value, rare, lost, noble. Something worth risking everything to find. Quest…the very word brings with it Thoughts of Adventure, the Taste of Danger seasoned with the Spice of Life. All great tales ever told, every lasting movie ever filmed…each has at its center a quest.
S
o, you say, “What is this great Quest you embark upon?”  “Ohhhh no” I reply, “That would be like reading to you the last page of the book or telling you the final scene of a movie.” But, I do invite you to make the journey with me. What will be written in this blog is unapologetically me. It is journal, personal diary and record keeping first and foremost. I invite you to participate, to share your thoughts by using the comment button below. However, I do reserve the editor's right to determine what is published.   

No comments:

Post a Comment