Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Quest Begins

I have said very little about my Quest since we arrived. Things have been very busy and learning Spanish has been my top priority. However, I have not forgotten and I have had some success already. Although my Quest is uncompromisingly spiritual at its source, here in this life it is impossible to separate the spiritual from the physical. In this Quest, this search, I am looking for three separate “treasures”. Go back to my first post. My definition of Treasure is “something of extreme value, rare, lost, noble.” The first treasure, the one I want to write about today is this; I am purposely searching for ordinary people who either exhibit great faith and joy in their lives, in spite of their circumstances, because of their personal relationship with God; or they are ordinary people who because of their faith in God they are accomplishing extraordinary things; or ordinary people who have chosen to live their lives differently because of their faith.
Why is this important to me? Well, that will have to wait for another day, another post. In the meantime, I hope you stay with me because I already have some very interesting people I want you to meet. Tonight I will introduce the first…

No comments:

Post a Comment